Friday, April 17

Week 2 Update with the Hotties

Here are this weeks updates.
 
1. Pouty Princess 
this week: gained three pounds and gained two inches 1 1/2 of which is in my arms which is a good gain)
total: lost 11 pounds and 5 1/2 inches
 
2. Leafy Bombshell
this week: lost 5 pounds and 5 1/2 inches
total: lost 12 pounds and 9 1/2 inches
 
3. BGreen4Bees
I haven't heard from you since week one..... please let me know how you are doing.
 
4. Skinny Bitch
this week: lost 1 pound and lost 1/2 inch
total: gain 1 pound and gain 2 1/2 inches
 
5. Nuerotic Cookie
I haven't heard from you since week one... please let me know how you are doing
 
6. Dragon Lady
I haven't heard from you this week.
 
7. The Dish
this week lost 4 pounds
 
8. Scizzy
I haven't heard from you since week one... please let me know how you are doing.
 
Please know that I'm not being mean to the people I haven't heard from.. just  trying to hold you accountable which is what this group is all about.
 

And we've got some helpful websites from pouty princess in the email update: 

For ideal measurements for your frame or how to properly do exercises, try here 
For a free food/ exercise log/ tracker try here

No comments:

Post a Comment