Friday, April 24

Some simple workouts

As this Hottie has mentioned before, I really do not have the chance to go to a gym.  I work from home and am stuck in the middle of no where.  So while I do take walks early morning on the weekends, and do bellydancing (I use these) on weekdays, I always feel like maybe there is more that I can do.

I spend a lot of time browsing MSN and I found these wonderful slides with simple workouts for key areas.  I know that our Hottie deadline coincides with the start of bathing suit season, so I thought I would share them. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

If you really don't work out much, it's always good to have an idea as to what you are staring off with and then see how you improve.  

So, test your flexibility; measure your cardio fitness; & assess your balance. 


Now with that done, go get started:

This one swears that it is the best bikini workout. 

And this one promises that your body will be beach ready.

I don't know about this one, since the slides show a guy, but it says that it will downsize your thighs, so maybe it's worth a shot!  

And who doesn't have nightmares of having a muffin top?  I know it would keep me awake at night.  So here is this one that will help keep that area in check.


No comments:

Post a Comment